A Physically-Distanced World Record! This year you can stack anywhere, at home or at school, and take photos of you stacking or cool artistic shots with just your cups.
Don't forget to print and share the STACK UP! Flyer:
2020 STACK UP! Flyer
The Equipment - Speed Stacks Sets
You will need Speed Stacks equipment to participate.
International (Non-USA) locations please visit www.speedstacks.com/international/ to find gear in your location.
United States locations please use an option below to find gear.
- Teachers setup a Direct Ship To Students Group Order. Earn CASH or FREE equipment for your program, zero cost or obligation to you or your school and students receive their equipment shipped directly to their house.
Direct Ship to Home Group Order
Individuals Use the below links if you don't already have sets.
- Shop on Amazon:
- Shop on Speed Stacks:
- Shop on Amazon:
TEACHERS / PARENTS: Here are some great @Home Stacking videos for your students during this period of remote learning. Each video is categorized to easily find something that works best for you. Our Learn to Stack videos are also included if your stackers need a refresher on the basic patterns. Look for this icon to share an entire series or an individual video. Happy Stacking!
- @Home Outdoor Stacking
- @Home Fitness Stacking
- @Home Multiplayer Stacking
- @Home Stacking Level 1
- @Home Stacking Level 2
- @Home Stacking Level 3
Each school and district face new problems to solve this school year. Below are a few ways teachers can address concerns for safety while meeting students' developmental needs:
- Existing and Modified Activities: We have several activities that work well with Physical Distancing and have created new variations for specific activities to better address Physical Distancing guidelines. Each of these will be labeled with to help you easily find these activities
- Stacking@Home Videos were developed when all schools were offering remote learning. These work well for school-based PE classes that are ensuring physical distancing as well as for schools that are continuing to teach students remotely or by providing a hybrid experience.
One piece of equipment, many different uses
Speed Stacks offer the unique ability in that they can be used in a variety of ways. Having multipurpose equipment works well with Individual Student PE Kits and also reduces the amount of equipment students come in contact with.
- Sport Stacking (has multiple benefits)
- Mini cones
- Markers to designate zones
- Markers to create lanes
- Cups to catch and pass
- Manipulatives for building and balancing
- Obstacles to jump over
- Counters for scorekeeping (relays, free throws, laps etc). Use stacking to count attempts in other activities. Each cup in a stack equals 1 attempt.
Upload photos of your students that are in class using the options below. Share the link below with remote students and make sure they select your school when uploading.
- Individuals / Remote Students
Upload photos from home. Take new photos or upload your favorites from the past, if you are part of a school select it when uploading.
- Drag and Drop
Upload photos by dragging and dropping all your photos in one large group. This option is best when you have a lot of saved photos.
- Phone's Camera
Use your phone's camera to take photos and upload instantly after each one. This option is best when taking many photos one after another.
Have your students send you photos as part of a classroom assignment, then upload them all at once.
- You can upload photos from November 18 to January 6
- Photos will be reviewed before being added to the album
- Only Speed Stacks equipment can be used, no other brands or "solo cups" can be used.
- Should have at least 3 cups
- Should have cups clearly visible
- Should be in process of stacking (3-6-3 or columns)
- Should be family friendly
- Should NOT be photos of others who have not given you permission
- Should NOT be a wide angle shot where cups are difficult to see
- Should NOT be awards that have cups not able to be stacked
- Should NOT be for political/religious/social statements